This Caudron G4 SN 3048, built in September 1916, served with French squadron C.122 (equipped with a dozen of Caudron G4) during WWI and has been retired in August 1917.
- Original WWI aircraft with proved combat history
- World‘s ﬁrst mul-engine military airca type to enterin service in large scale (1915)
- Only two other exemplars preserved but in public collections
- The last prewar Caudron‘s design
- Very good ﬂying characteristcs
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION UPON INSPECTION
Specifications and/or descriptions are provided as introductory information only and do not constitute representations or warranties. Verification of specifications remain the sole responsibility of purchaser. Aircraft is subject to prior sale, lease, and/or removal from the market without prior notice.