This Caudron G4 SN 3048, built in September 1916, served with French squadron C.122 (equipped with a dozen of Caudron G4) during WWI and has been retired in August 1917.
- Original WWI aircraft with proved combat history
- World‘s ﬁrst mul-engine military airca type to enterin service in large scale (1915)
- Only two other exemplars preserved but in public collections
- The last prewar Caudron‘s design
- Very good ﬂying characteristcs